Thursday, April 14, 2011

One Last Chance...

Ok, well, I was going to pull the plug on this thing and lay it to rest...but fortunately I had a phone call from a dear, sweet sister who inspired me to keep going. So, what does this mean? Well, for starters there will be no lesson review. However, I will post what the lesson will be so you can read it in your manuals for yourself and be prepared to share your comments and such in Relief Society. If you are in the primary or YW then at least you will know the lesson we are on and you can follow along on your own. The announcements will be posted here and calendar events. Pictures from activities or service projects we do will also be found here. I am going to give this three more months and we'll see how we do. Thank you to those who left comments or called me to give me their input on the blog. I do love to do this...but not if I'm the only one reading it. I already know all this stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment