Friday, April 1, 2011

My Obsession

Hi, my name is Cara Childs and I am addicited to blogging...and until recently Facebook! Now that this is out of the way you'll know why I have not been up to date with this blog. Two reasons: 1) trying to kick my habit before it kicks me and 2) Does anyone even read this thing?!?! I initially started this blog to keep YW and Primary people up to date with what was going on in RS and what the lessons were about...but I don't think they read it or know about it. I decided to give it a few weeks off and see if people missed it and I don't think they do. I miss writing on it but the time it takes to do it and keep it up is not time well spent if nobody reads it. I use my family blog as a means of journaling, scrapbooking and keeping a history of my family...but I don't have any intentions of printing off the ward blog for any thing like that. So, if you read this blog and you want me to continue then put yourself down as a follower and get your friends and neighbors to do the same thing because if I don't get at least 20 people who peruse this blog every now and again then I consider it a "nice to do" and not a "necessary" part of my calling. If you don't know how to become a follower then just leave a comment...but a NICE comment! ;) On Sunday the 10 I either post again or pull the plug!

1 comment:

  1. Cara I do check out this blog every few weeks to see if anything new is on here. I do agree that if no one is following then it is not worth your time to try to keep it up. Thanks for all your hard work. Sally

    ReplyDelete