Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Institute Tonight!

Hey Ladies,
So, I haven't been up to date on the blogging due to the fact that I haven't been in church the last two weeks, due to the fact that I had my baby two weeks ago!! So, I'm sorry that a recap of the week's lesson hasn't been on the blog. But, for those of you who have also missed church, teach primary, are in young women's or just need an additional shot of spirituality, Sis. Aileen Makin will be teaching our institute class tonight at 7pm in the Primary room. Last year we were teaching gospel principles...well, oddly enough that's what our lesson manual for this year is. So, she decided to keep right on doing what she was doing and thought that those of you who miss out on our fabulous lessons every week could come to institute and get the whole month's worth of lessons. She is a fabulous teacher and I know that I will be there tonight to be spiritually fed.
So, invite friends, neighbors, teachers, whoever and come out to institute tonight! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment