Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Apologies and My Thanks

I want to extend my heartfelt apologies to everyone who reads this blog and to the teachers who teach the lessons. I have not been very faithful in writing this blog. As many of you know my life just got a little more interesting, but still that is no excuse. So for those who don't know the Relief Society Presidency was released and a new one has been called. Sis. Cara Childs (yes, that's me) was called as the President, Sis. Barbara Kemp as 1st counselor, Sis. Jan Chamberlin as 2nd counselor and Sis. Linda Fillmore as the Secretary. Please keep us in your prayers as we will need them these next few weeks as we come to know and understand what our new roles will be in this ward! I think I speak for everyone when I say THANK YOU to Sis. Kathryn Proctor, Sis. Aileen Makin and Sis. Margie Lindsay for all that you do and have done for the sisters of our ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment